2022.02.0-443 broke my ability to publish content

I have a Shiny app that I've deployed many times. I made a small change today and tried to republish and get this error: RStudio could not find files to deploy: error occurred while executing method

When I would go to publish, my previous versions don't show up. There's nothing wrong with the file path (as I've seen suggested in some other posts).

I downgraded to 2020.09.2 and everything works normally again.

1 Like

We have identified this issue and a fix is in the works. Push-button-deploy to Rsconnect: "Could not find files to deploy: Error occurred while executing method" · Issue #10672 · rstudio/rstudio · GitHub

1 Like

swell, thanks for the info :fist_right: :fist_left:

I wonder why google didn't show me this GH page near the top of my search results... hopefully having this her will be more findable if anyone else searches for it

Running .rs.files.restoreBindings() in the console before attempting to publish should be a suitable interim workaround.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

If you have a query related to it or one of the replies, start a new topic and refer back with a link.