3x3 FActorial Design with Repeated Measures

Hello.

I need help to create a 3x3 factorial design with repeated measures.
General lines:

Soil samples to evaluate partial and total soil loss. Can I analyze both (partial - after each time measurement, and total soil loss - cumulative at last measurement) at same time or need different codes?

**1st scenario: **
Partial soil loss (DV) with repeated measurement
Factor 1 at 3 levels: soil stabilizer (S = IV1) = cement (Ce), lime (Li) or mechanical compaction (Mc)
Factor 2 at 3 levels: road grade (RG = IV2) = 2%, 4% or 8%
Samples: randomly receive one stabilizer and then randomly receives one road grade
Test: same sample will be under a constant test, where after each time measurement (1 minute, 5 min, 15 min, 25 min) the soil loss is collected.
Each combination of S & RG have 3 replicates. All samples are tested under all time measurements.

**2nt scenario: **
Total soil loss (DV) - no repeated measurement
Factor 1 at 3 levels: soil stabilizer (S = IV1) = cement (Ce), lime (Li) or mechanical compaction (Mc)
Factor 2 at 3 levels: road grade (RG = IV2) = 2%, 4% or 8%
Samples: randomly receive one stabilizer and then randomly receives one road grade
Test: same sample will be under a constant test, where the soil loss is collected at the time of 25 minutes (sum of all partial soil loss)
Each combination of S & RG have 3 replicates.

Can someone guide me to how to build these codes, to evaluate both scenarios?

Thank you so much, in advance.
Best regards, Carla

1 Like

Hi! Could this be what you’re looking for?

On a side note, it’ll be easier for people to understand your question if you provide an example of your data and/or code. Check out the Reprex package, usually I end up answering my own questions while creating a reprex...

If you don’t want to share your data you could simulate a similar dataset. I’ve turned to this tutorial on several occasions.

You could also check out: