About the Marketing & Digital Analytics category

Hi there!
Welcome to the Marketing & Digital Analytics industry group! After using spatial chat in-between sessions at rstudio::global(2021), we thought it would be awesome to have a place to keep the conversation going.

With the conference aside, we'd love to foster connections and discussion here in the group on community.rstudio.com. Feel free to use this group to ask questions about use cases, best practices, events, and to just connect with others across the community!

I'm also starting a series of virtual industry meetups and would love to organize an event with community members using R in the Marketing & Digital Analytics space. If you'd like to participate, let me know! Here's where I'm hosting them: https://www.meetup.com/RStudio-Enterprise-Community-Meetup/

Thank you!
Rachael

I'm thrilled to be a part of the Marketing & Digital Analytics industry group! It's fantastic that we have this space to continue our conversations beyond rstudio::global(2021). Let's keep the momentum going!

Your idea of organizing virtual industry meetups is fantastic! Bringing together community members who use R in the Marketing & Digital Analytics space sounds like a great opportunity to learn from each other and collaborate. Count me in! I'd love to participate and contribute to the event.

By the way, if you're interested in diving deeper into search and SEO topics, you might find the website searchseo.io quite useful. It offers insights and resources on optimizing search strategies and enhancing SEO practices.

Thanks for reaching out, and I'm looking forward to being an active member of this vibrant community.