About Watch Parties at RStudio Conference

@EconomiCurtis. Thank you. As far as I understand for the first two hours it is fixed and there are no options. The schedule for R Watch parties will be:

Pre-Game Show - 8:00-9:00 AM Pacific Time
Open Source Software for Data Science - 9:00-10:00 AM Pacific Time
Data, visualization, and designing with AI - 10:00-11:00 AM Pacific Time

Later on, there will be multiple choices and we'll choose the rooms that we interested in. For example, we can choose either:

• Case Studies in Customer Success - 11:30-11:50 AM Pacific Time
  • Deploying End-To-End Data Science with Shiny, Plumber, and Pins - 11:30-11:50 AM Pacific Time
  • Meet You Where You R - 11:30-11:50 AM Pacific Time
  • Simplified Data Quality Monitoring of Dynamic Longitudinal Data - 11:30-11:50 AM Pacific Time

Right?

That’s right. Once the live streams starts, it’s much more of a choose your own adventure.

Hi - we're on the twitch feed and theres a lot of background noise and can't hear presenters very well

1 Like

Massive thank you to the folks who put all this together. Hopefully I can make it in 2021.

Hi! We are trying to listen, but the sound is not so good, different from the tests we did before.

I’m sorry about the background noise and sound issues! They’re doing a sound check for the keynote right now. We’ll try to be as loud as we can!

1 Like

Not getting a live stream for grand ballroom A. Did the schedule change?

No schedule changes — are you still having trouble?

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.