Add websocket to the package cache - would like a list of cached packages too!

The package "websocket" does not install: the compiler is killed due to the infamous 1gb limit. This package is quite new on CRAN. Could it be added to the cache?

g++ -std=gnu++11 -I"/opt/R/3.5.3/lib/R/include" -DNDEBUG -I./lib  -I"/home/rstudio-user/R/x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-library/3.5/Rcpp/include" -I"/home/rstudio-user/R/x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-library/3.5/BH/include" -I"/home/rstudio-user/R/x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-library/3.5/AsioHeaders/include" -I/usr/local/include   -fpic  -g -O2 -c websocket.cpp -o websocket.o
g++: internal compiler error: Killed (program cc1plus)
Please submit a full bug report,
with preprocessed source if appropriate.

More generally, it would be nice to have a particular way of requesting packages to be added to the cache, as well as a list of packages which are currently in the cache. I'm not sure whether I am supposed to ask this here!

Packages are automatically added to cache at this point. websocket appears to be there now.
There is sometimes a delay between the release and when it is able to be cached. We hope to reduce this delay in time.
There is no way for users to see what is currently in the cache.

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.