amigos necesito ayuda con mi correlación, friends I need help with my correlation.

Realice esta correlacion y nececito varias cosas.
Una es acomodarlas segun su indice de correlacion, osea de mayor indice al menor.
Lo segundo es hacer la eleccion de las correlacion con mayor indice de interaccion.
La tercera y ultima es crear documentos de correlacion de mayor a menor interracion por variable, ejemplo
"hsa list vs peso T", hsa list vs ganancia", hsa list vs kcal t" etc.
Muchas gracias, por atención.

I do this correlation and I need several things.
One is to arrange them according to their correlation index, that is, from the highest index to the lowest.
The second thing is to make the choice of the correlations with the highest interaction index.
The third and last is to create correlation documents from highest to lowest interaction per variable, for example
"hsa list vs weight T", hsa list vs gain ", hsa list vs kcal t" etc.
Thank you very much for your attention.

Hi!

To help us help you, could you please prepare a reproducible example (reprex) illustrating your issue? Please have a look at this guide, to see how to create one:

Hola, bienvenido!

Para ayudarnos a ayudarte, podrías preparar un "Ejemplo Reproducible" (REPREX en ingles) ilustrando tu problema? Un ejemplo reproducible hace que sea mucho más fácil para otros entender tu problema y averiguar como ayudar.

Por favor revisa esta guía para ver como crear uno:

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

If you have a query related to it or one of the replies, start a new topic and refer back with a link.