Annotation row in heatmap function

I try to apply the annotation row on my matrix. I used this script:

annotation_row=data.frame(Groups=factor(rep(c('Others','Polysaccharides','Biogene','Glucosides','Polyols',
'Aliphatic organic acids','L-amino acids','TCA cycle',
'Sugar acids','Heptose','Oligosaccharides','Hexosamines',
'Hexoses','Pentoses','Peptides'),
Time=c(10,4,4,11,9,4,12,5,6,1,10,4,8,5,2))))
rownames(annotation_row)=paste('Tween 80','Glucose-1-phosphate','p-hydroxyphenyl acetic acid','D-latic acid methyl ester',
'Quinic acid','Sebacic acid','Succinamic acid','Succinic acid mono-methyl ester',
'L-alaninamide','Adenosine-5-monophosphate','alfa-cyclodextrin','beta-cyclodextrin',
'Dextrin','Glycogen','2-amino ethanol','Putrescine','Adenosine','Uridine','Amygdalin',
'Arbutin','alfa-methyl-d-galactoside','beta-methyl-d-galactoside','alfa-methyl-d-glucoside',
'beta-methyl-d-glucoside','Salicin','Stachyose','Sucrose','D-trehalose','Turanose',
'Adonitol','D-arabitol','i-erythritol','Glycerol','m-Inositol','Maltitol','D-mannitol',
'D-sorbitol','Xylitol','Bromo succinic acid','beta-hydroxy-butyric acid','gamma-hydroxy-butyric acid',
'L-latic acid','gamma-amino-butyric acid','N-acetyl-l-glutamic acid','L-alanine',
'L-asparagine','L-aspartic acid','L-glutamic acid','L-ornithine','L-phenylalanine',
'L-proline','L-pyroglutamic acid','L-serine','L-theonine','Fumaric acid','alfa-keto-glutaric acid',
'D-malic acid','L-malic acid','Succinic acid','D-galacturonic acid','D-gluconic acid',
'Glucuronamide','D-glucuronic acid','2-keto-d-gluconic acid','D-saccharic acid','Sedoheptulosan',
'D-cellobiose','Gentiobiose','alfa-d-lactose','Lactulose','Maltose','Maltotriose',
'D-melezitose','D-melibiose','Palatinose','D-raffinose','N-acetyl-d-galactosamine',
'N-acetyl-d-glucosamine','N-acetyl-d-mannosamine','D-glucosamine','D-fructose','L-fucose',
'D-galactose','alfa-d-glucose','D-mannose','L-rhamnose','L-sorbose','D-tagatose',
'D-arabinose','L-arabinose','D-psicose','D-ribose','D-xylose','L-alanyl-glycine','Glycyl-glutamic acid',sep='')

Inside the first script, I describe the list of the group is divide the my variable (the list is in the second script).
The first script worked but the second script happear this message "Error in '.rowNamesDF<-(x, value = value)' command: invalid length 'row.names'.
I check everything and I wrote correct all the variables, the name of each group and the number is composed each group.

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

If you have a query related to it or one of the replies, start a new topic and refer back with a link.