Another way to use bs4UserCard in Shiny APP?

I would like to do something similar to the figure that is attached. I saw an app that did this. The link to access this APP is:Shiny - The Shiny LEGO mosaic creator

A part where I manage to insert a small image of myself and tell a little about my ways of contact as it was done in the attached image. From what I saw they used package shinyDashboard, more precisely the bs4UserCard. In my case, I am not using this type of package. So, could you help me in this regard? Whoever knows how to do something similar doesn't have to be the same.

A other option would be something similar to image 2.

Code below:

library(shiny)
library(shinythemes)

ui <- shiny::navbarPage(theme = shinytheme("flatly"),
                        title="Test", collapsible = TRUE,

tabPanel("",

div(
                                     style = 
                                         "height: 80px; background-color: #02BE7F; width: 100%; position: absolute; right:0;",
                                     h2(HTML("Project <b>Description</b>"), 
                                        style="text-align:center;color: white"),
                                     hr(),

div(
                                         style = "width: 70%; margin: auto;",
                                         h2(HTML("Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. 
                                      Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s"), 
                                      style="text-align:justify")),
                                     tags$style(".navbar {margin-bottom: 0;}")
                                 )

))

server <- function(input, output,session) {

}

shinyApp(ui = ui, server = server)

Option 1
enter image description here

Option 2

This topic was automatically closed 54 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

If you have a query related to it or one of the replies, start a new topic and refer back with a link.