ANOVA repeated measures between subjects

Hi everyone
I am trying to run a within subjects repeated measures ANOVA test with two factors.
This is my syntax: anovawithin <- anova_test(data = Stacked_var, dv = values, wid = new_col, within = ind)
where the dataset is called "Stacked_var", the actual data under consideration is called "values", and the factor is called "ind". New_col is the index.

The error message being returned is: Error in lm.fit(x, y, offset = offset, singular.ok = singular.ok, ...) :
0 (non-NA) cases

I'm fairly sure this isn't an issue with the dataset because I ran a one way between factors ANOVA and that worked out fine with the same dataset.
Does anyone know what I could do?

Thank you!

Hi @anuja97 and welcome to RStudio Community :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:

Is it possible to share your data so that I can run your code on my computer? If yes, you could use the output of the dput(the_dataset_here) function or just upload it somewhere and share a link.

Hi gueyenono,
Thank you for your response!
I was able to figure it out. It was an issue with the wid numbers.

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

If you have a query related to it or one of the replies, start a new topic and refer back with a link.