paid / US - Remote / full-time
Anvilogic is a venture-backed cyber-security startup with the mission of re-imagining the Security Operations Center (SOC) enabling network defenders to rapidly respond to escalating cyber attacks. Our founders have security in their DNA, and have previously built market-leading security products across numerous security domains including email, endpoint, data center and SIEMs, as well as have run SOCs in Fortune 10 and Fortune 500 companies themselves. This role will work as app roof a team of seasoned ML and Data Science experts towards building out our recommendation-based detection automation product.
At Anvilogic, we’re committed to our work, customers, having fun, and most importantly to each other’s success. Our people are some of the brightest and passionate in the industry who thrives on being the first to solve problems. We also offer flexible work arrangements to help our people manage their personal and professional lives in a way that works for them. Anvilogic is the first in the industry to solve the automation problem for threat detection in an enterprise - we are breaking new ground in the efficiency and efficacy benefits we bring to enterprise SOCs, and our customers LOVE us!
What we are looking for:
- Anvilogic is looking for a motivated, energetic, passionate and talented individual to join our Data Science Team to design and develop data science algorithms in a cyber-security context.
- The candidate understand how to work with data, and is able to automate the derivation of insights from that data working with seasoned security practitioners.
- The candidate can implement his ideas into an existing solution landscape of Spark, Python and Java services, and SQL and Elastic stores.
- Must be authorized to work in the US (US Citizen or Green Card holder)
- Collaborate with product managers, architects and engineering teams to develop ML Framework for Anvilogic Security Platform.
- Design and develop algorithms for Anvilogic Platform.
- Analyze the content in Anvilogic Platform and derive value and provide recommendations.
- Have experience in building production grade models on large-scale datasets to optimize a specific objective by utilizing advanced statistical modeling, machine learning, and/or data mining techniques.
- Knowledge of one of the programming languages: Scala or Python, in a computing framework, like Apache Spark
- ML Knowledge - Knows one or more of the following: Recommender systems, NLP, Standard DS algorithms (classification, clustering algorithms, optimization and data mining, NumPy/spark familiarity)
- Experience extracting and manipulating large datasets with SQL and Spark
- ML Experience in security products preferred
- Fluency in Computer Science fundamentals and Linear Algebra
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- Bachelors/Masters in Computer Science or related field.
Location: Anywhere in North America
- Healthy and happy culture!
- Creating groundbreaking technology
- Flexible work environment
- Generous stock options
Apply to this position
Data Scientist - Remote - Indeed.com