We're just getting started with RStudio. We need to decide which ONE of the two versions of R to install along with RStudio. I have a request in to our IT teams for R 4.2.0 which was the current version at the time of my request.
If I update my request from R 4.2.0 version to R 4.2.1 it would delay the project delivery. Are there any significant reasons to accept the delay and update my request to 4.2.1 over 4.2.0?