Hi @Brandy_Brown ,
Sorry to hear about your issues. I am not 100% sure what you mean by losing packages and having to reload them. In general, you install an R package by typing at the command line:
install.packages("<the package's name>")
Once the package is installed, you can make its contents available to use in your current R session by running
library("<the package's name>")
Once you install a package in a project in RStudio Cloud, the package should not need to be re-installed.
Regarding lost packages and data, could you please provide more detail so we can diagnose:
- What is an example of a package you installed and then lost? Please share the command you used to install the package and a bit more information on what happens when you you lost it.
- Was the data that you lost ever saved in a file? If so, do you recall the name of the filename?
- Was there any errors/messages produced while you ran into these problems? If so, please share any error messages or a screenshots that you may have.
- What command were you running when the error happened or when you lost packages/data?
- What is the project URL for the project you are having problems with?