App is working fine locally but when published on shinyapps.io receiving blank screen!

Hi Raghu welcome!
This could be happening for a number of reasons so we need some more information about your problem. Could you make a minimal REPRoducible EXample (reprex) for your issue?
Here is a very useful guide about how to make a reprex for a shiny app

3 Likes

Here's the standard shinyapps.io deployment troubleshooting guide I'd encourage you to consult,
https://docs.rstudio.com/shinyapps.io/Troubleshooting.html

And then to parret andresrcs, additional information about the error is helpful in diagnosing the issue. The guide he linked to will help you create a post here optimized to get help.

Often those shiny logs and tracebacks are useful to others trying to help out. Even if you have trouble reading them, reporting them here might help

1 Like

Hi andresrcs!!
Thanks a lot for your answer. I had no idea of logs. The issue is now resolved after checking logs from shinyapps.io and there was connection issues with a file. After sourcing the file connection, the application is now successfully hosted...
Thanks a lot.....

Hi EconomiCurtis!!
Thanks a lot for your response. I had no idea of logs. The issue is now resolved after checking logs from shinyapps.io and there was connection issues with a file. After sourcing the file connection, the application is now successfully hosted...
Thanks a lot.....

This topic was automatically closed 54 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.