I'm experiencing some issues with my application performance.
We used to run this application on local machine with Linux CentOS 7 + 263gb RAM + 23 vCores and we switched to VM on Azure with Linux + 500gb RAM + 64 vCores
Just to describe some aspects about the application it performs millions of projections and because of the amount of data we separate into chunks and each piece runs in parallel to optimize and use the maximum available performance.
We expect a big improvement in time performance, but the results shows much more slower than on-premise.
Obs: We didnt change any structure and all packages used are equally with the same version into both services.