Auth0 package implementation on Radiant R

Introduction

Hello once again RStudio Community :wave: . I was wondering how to make the auth0 package functional on Radiant.

Objective

My current objective is to have a slightly modified version of Radiant behind Auth0's login systems.

Problem

The problem I am having has to do with the implementation of the auth0 package on Radiant. Radiant has several ui and server objects throughout its source code. I can't find where to use the shinyAppAuth0() function. If setup correctly, once the app runs it should first open Auth0's login screen. Once a user logs in, it will redirect them to the app (in this case Radiant). Sadly, I can't find where to implement said function on Radiant's source code. If anyone here has a clue or knows how to, I seek your help.

What is Radiant?

Radiant is an open-source platform-independent browser-based interface for business analytics in R. The application is based on the Shiny package and can be run locally or on a server. Radiant was developed by Vincent Nijs.

What is the Auth0 package?

Uses Auth0 API (see <https://auth0.com> for more information) to use a simple and secure authentication system. It provides tools to log in and out a shiny application using social networks or a list of e-mails. Developed by Julio Trecenti [cre], Daniel Falbel [aut], José Jesus [ctb], Dean Attali [ctb], C Lente [ctb]

GitHub repos

Radiant
Auth0 package

Thanks everyone, for reading and your time.

This topic was automatically closed 54 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

If you have a query related to it or one of the replies, start a new topic and refer back with a link.