Automate screenshots of Shiny App

Hi, first time post. I'm looking for some guidance. I have a shiny app on an Ubuntu server. It has one filter, to choose a player. The app then generates various plotly charts. I sometimes need to run these charts on 30 to 40 players and then take a screenshot for each player.

What I'm looking to do here is to automate this process. I may have several lists of these players at any one time in my database. My ideal scenario would be to open the Shiny App, have a select input of a list of lists of these players. Choose which list I want then hit an action button which loops through each player and takes a screenshot each time of the entire page. What is the best way to go about this?

Is it possible with something like the package webshot? If so, can someone point me in the right direction?
Would I need a second script which calls the Shiny App in question and passes the variables (players) to it?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

This topic was automatically closed 54 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.