Statistician - Battelle Memorial Institute - BGCAPP
paid / full-time / Richmond, Kentucky
Performs statistical analysis under the programmatic standards established by oversight. Prepares tables, graphics or software tool components using statistical tools and strategies. Extracts and organizes data from database to assist with performance monitoring and client reporting.
- Reviews and recommends adjustments to major technical projects or major phases of significant technical projects, coordinating the efforts of technical support staff in the performance of assigned projects within time and budget constraints.
- Develops and executes routine statistical methods and models to evaluate system performance.
- Analyzes statistical data and provides focused interpretive reports.
- Completes programming-oriented tasks to assist with automation of data analysis and reporting.
- Builds relationships with internal and external clients. Participates in client meetings and consults with clients on long-term research programs. Recognized by clients as an expert in statistics. Presents results to clients, regulators, stakeholders, and in public forums.
- Works on projects involving innovative methods or applications.
- Participates in technical discussions with internal and external stakeholders to support statistical data quality objectives and future programmatic evaluation of statistical techniques
Apply: https://performancemanager8.successfactors.com/sfcareer/jobreqcareer?jobId=68715&company=battelle Please apply before July 2nd.