I am new to using blogdown. I cannot get the html to render what I changed in the index.html. In fact, I make a change save it, then refresh the browswer to ensure it looks like what I want but no changes take affect. The index.html file reverted back to what the original theme example was. I tried this on two themse; the hugo-academic and the silhouette-hugo (preferred) themes.
I also have not been successful in seeing images from the example or trying to upload my images for the main site (haven't tried yet in the blog sections).
Changes made to the config.toml file have saved and seem to work correctly.
R Version 3.5.1
RStudio Version 1.1.463
Hugo version 0.53
Blogdown version 0.10