This template is based on SJTU template, which stands for Shanghai Jiao Tong University in China. So it is Chinese book template. I also add many feature from latex template from http://www.latextemplates.com/template/the-legrand-orange-book. It aims to PDF, so format:gitbook and epub are ugly and ignore, but format:PDF beautiful.
Features and Highlights:
- Bicaption supported, English and Chinese caption for figures.
- Adjust picture's size. When in markdown, big picture may go out of book. I add adjustbox for it.
- Beauty Code display. I add listings package, and contact with Pandoc to solve mathescpae=true bug.
- Full Support Latex examples in SJTU-template, any option can be added in this template.
- Full Support Rmarkdown example in Yihui,Xie's book template.
- Design beauty Part page with Quotes, Introduction and Contents
- Cover image supported.
- Beauty Question and answer examples.
- Appendix index used Chinese Tian Gan(天干)
- Resolve long-long URL cannot show well in itemize.
- Chinese index supported,(中文索引支持), thanks for 刘海洋,
Thanks for Yihui's great help, from how to write sjtu-template's class option in template, to how set bicaption in figures. I also searched many problems in bing.com. So many people had helped me. I had copy their website in my template where I meet such problem. Sorry that I had forgotten someone.
Also, SJTU-template's writers, help me a lot. I just try and try and keep sjtuthesis.cls still. So the book come out. Next I will push a pull request to Pandoc, hope https://github.com/jgm/pandoc/issues/4716 could solved.
Deepin OS inc. and others, give me much encourage.