Box-Cox Power Transformation problem

Hi! I have a problem with the Box-Cox Power Transformation. My data set has 4 columns and 112536 rows. Each column is a different meteorological station, so I have to work by column. In this case, each column has a different NA's empty values (e.g. the first column has 4337 NA's, the second 5312 NA's, the third 5302 NA's, and the last one has 23256 NA'S) . The Box-Cox Transformation removed all these values, and create a new data set with different number of rows for each column. Due to I have to continue working with all the data set (112536x4), I would like to know if there is a way to maintain in the Box-Cox Power Transformation the same size of my original data.

I have worked in two options. The first one has a problem in line 225 because of the different lengths of the rows. And the second one has a problem in keeping the full size of the data (112536x4).

Thanks for the answers!

Hi @ddaaggpp,
You have misspelt "length" on lines 233 and 234 (but I'm not convinced this will solve the mis-match problem you describe).

You are more likely to get detailed help in future if you post a "reproducible example" (see posting guide) which should include some data that illustrates the problem.

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

If you have a query related to it or one of the replies, start a new topic and refer back with a link.