[Bug] rmarkdown not working properly with Diagrammer

Dear,

I am noticing that the rmarkdown and bookdown packages are not working well with the Diagrammer package. It seems to me to be a recent problem, since the problem did not occur months ago.

The code below will compile without generating problems and the HTML will be generated. When I open it I realize that all the content is correct, including the diagram built by Diagrammer, however the generated page is erased (approaching a transparent tone).

Does anyone know why this problem?

---
title: "Untitled"
author: "Author"
date: "05/02/2020"
output: html_document
---

# SECTION

Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test.

```{r diagramafluxo, echo = FALSE}
library(DiagrammeR)
mermaid("
graph TD

A((fa:fa-database DADOS))-->B((R))
B-->C(ORGANIZACAO DOS DADOS)
D(ESCOLHA DAS METODOLOGIAS)
C-->|Implementar|E((R))
D-->|Implementar|E
E-->F(ORGANIZACAO DOS RESULTADOS)
F-->|Frequente|G((Documento))

style A fill:#ffe5cc
style B fill:#ffe5cc
style C fill:#ffe5cc
style D fill:#ffe5cc
style E fill:#ffe5cc
style F fill:#ffe5cc
style G fill:#ffe5cc
")

# NEW SECTION

Best regards,
prdm0

Olá,
Same here:

Exactly, it has a problem, that is, the page is not opaque. The solution was achieved by a suggestion on GitHub. See #1768.

There is a problem with DiagrammeR where it changes the aesthetics of rmarkdown / bookdown documents. He shouldn't go too deep and remove the opacity of the content.

I created a file style.css and introduced the code:

.section {
  opacity: 100;
} 

Since I'm using bookdown, I import the style.css file using _output.yml.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.