When copying an image in the RStudio IDE as a meta-file, the margin is increased to the bottom and right when pasted into PowerPoint or Word relative to how it looks in R.
Steps to reproduce are:
- Create any plot (
- In the plot window, click the pull-down for "Export"
- Choose "Copy to Clipboard..."
- Next to "Copy as:" on the bottom left of the window, choose "Metafile"
- Click the "Copy plot" button
- Switch to PowerPoint
- Paste (
Potentially important details about my setup:
- I'm running Windows 10 (current patches) with R 3.4.3
- I have a laptop and use the primary laptop display and an external monitor.
- In my Windows display settings, I have "Scale and layout" set to 125%.