Can't knit rmarkdown, error "File `bookdown.sty' not found" and titling package not available for my version of R

Hi, I'm trying to knit my markdown document. I need to cross-reference some images so I'm using the bookdown package.
It shows fine within the document, however when I knit, the File `bookdown.sty' not found shows up.

I read I'm also supposed to install the titling package but when I try to do so it says it's not available for my R version. It is R version 4.2.1 (2022-06-23 ucrt)

You should also know that I don't have latex installed in my computer but I usually knit my pdf documents from R using tinytex and it works fine, so I'm not sure what's going on this time. I appreciate the help.
This is my code:

#```{r AnnualScientificProduction, fig.cap = "Producción Científica Anual"}
knitr::include_graphics("AnnualScientificProduction.png")

![Annual Scientific Production] imagenes/AnnualScientificProduction.png){width="12cm"}

If \usepackage{bookdown} appears anywhere in your file(s), delete it. To use bookdown, it should be library(bookdown).

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

If you have a query related to it or one of the replies, start a new topic and refer back with a link.