Changing thousand mark to a point

Hello

I did a linear regression in R and want to export the results via the stargazer function. My goal was to have a result in the form of for example: 1.500,5 instead of 1,500.5
I was able to change the decimal mark into a ",". The problem now is that I do not know how to change the thousand mark into a point.

My code is:
stargazer(dsci_mais_chicago, dsci_mais_ccp, dsci_mais_ls, dsci_mais_oc, dsci_mais_gesamt, decimal.mark = ",", dep.var.labels = c("Chicago", "Creve Coeur Pekin", "Lockport Seneca", "Ottawa Chilicothe", "Gesamt"), covariate.labels = ("DSCI"), out = "Regressionsergebnisse Mais.html")
Can anyone please help me so the result shows something like: 1.500,5 instead of 1,500,5?
Thanks in advance

I have never used stargazer but it seems you need to set the digit.separator argument.

digit.separator

a character string that will serve as the digit (e.g., thousands) separator. Commonly used 
strings include "," for a comma separator, " " for a single space separator, and "" for 
no separation.

Thank you it worked perfectly!

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

If you have a query related to it or one of the replies, start a new topic and refer back with a link.