Chromebook Debian 10 error

Error in library(googlesheets4) : there is no package called ‘googlesheets4’

Have you already installed the package? Do you get any error message when you install?

install.packages("googlesheets4")

ERROR: configuration failed for package ‘openssl’ * removing ‘/home/omar.ofarrill/R/x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-library/3.5/openssl’ Warning in install.packages : installation of package ‘openssl’ had non-zero exit status ERROR: dependency ‘openssl’ is not available for package ‘httr’ * removing ‘/home/omar.ofarrill/R/x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-library/3.5/httr’ Warning in install.packages : installation of package ‘httr’ had non-zero exit status ERROR: dependency ‘httr’ is not available for package ‘gargle’ * removing ‘/home/omar.ofarrill/R/x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-library/3.5/gargle’ Warning in install.packages : installation of package ‘gargle’ had non-zero exit status ERROR: dependencies ‘gargle’, ‘httr’ are not available for package ‘googledrive’ * removing ‘/home/omar.ofarrill/R/x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-library/3.5/googledrive’ Warning in install.packages : installation of package ‘googledrive’ had non-zero exit status ERROR: dependencies ‘gargle’, ‘googledrive’, ‘httr’ are not available for package ‘googlesheets4’ * removing ‘/home/omar.ofarrill/R/x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-library/3.5/googlesheets4’ Warning in install.packages : installation of package ‘googlesheets4’ had non-zero exit status

Can you post the error message as formatted code? I'm having issues reading it since what you are posting seems to contain non ASCII characters.
Here is how to do it

That is not formatted code, it is an screenshot and not very useful since it doesn't show the whole message.

i dont know how to format it

To learn how to do it, read the guide on the link I gave you before

Warning message:
package ‘ googlesheets’ is not available (for R version 3.5.2)

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.