Paid / San Francisco Bay Area or Remote / Full-time
Problems your team is working on:
Bioinformatics projects using clinical data.
What technologies will they use:
- AWS cloud computing
- Tableau or similar data visualization platforms
Clindata Insight is looking to hire a highly motivated Clinical Data Scientist with Data Visualization experience to assist in the development of methodologies that will result in the development of software to aid in the evaluation of the integrity of clinical trial data.
- Design of new algorithms for detection of clinical data quality issues.
- Support Software Development Life Cycle.
- Stay abreast of the latest developments in the field of statistics in drug development.
- Understands the operations of Biostatistics and Biometrics functions and responsibilities of other functional groups.
- Works collaboratively with Statistical Programmers, Biostatisticians, Clinical Research Associates, Clinical Data Managers, and other Clinical, Global Drug Safety, Regulatory, Clinical Pharmacology, and Project Management staff to produce project deliverables and meet timelines for statistical data analysis and reporting.
- Analyzes and utilizes complex information, and uses statistical expertise to draw conclusions.
- Works independently on projects and studies, may simultaneously support multiple projects and studies, and other tasks assigned by the supervisor.
- B.S. or M.S in Statistics or related field.
- Proficient in using Tableau or similar data visualization platforms.
- Good R coding skills.
- Proficient in data processing and statistical analysis. Ideally with experience in designing and developing production-level visualization dashboards.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and collaborate effectively in teams.
- Excellent oral and written English communication skills.
- The location is flexible.
- Experience in AWS cloud computing environment.
- Comfortable working in a Linux environment.
- Pharma industry experience and familiar with clinical trials.
- Familiar with clinical data structure and processing workflow.
- Experienced in version control platforms such as GitHub.
To see our weekly feature jobs follow us on LinkedIn.