Cloud Projects dropping packages, not loading packages

Greetings- our multi-section, multi-workspace academic group is experiencing some serious issues with RStudio.cloud this week. There are several different problems faculty and student users are experiencing, but they aren't necessarily universal. These include:

1. Error messages when trying to load packages that have been installed.
  2. Certain blocks of data are being converted to NA when being redefined as factors
  3. Previously-installed packages like mosaic are uninstalling from projects which have successfully been deployed in past 4 months.
  4. Disappearing R Scripts

I see that a "Package Manager Service Outage" was reported yesterday, but do not know if that issue would manifest as any of the issues I described above.

Thanks in advance for your consideration.

Hi @JenMcMahon!

So sorry to hear you're having trouble! Let's get to the bottom of this! In order to do that I'll need to take a look at a few of those projects -- could you DM me the project urls?

To note -- the outage you've mentioned is actually unrelated to rstudio.cloud, so no connection there!

Thanks!
Steve

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

If you have a query related to it or one of the replies, start a new topic and refer back with a link.