Combine two data frame

I have a principal data frame and I want to add to it rows from another dataframe like this :

My two dataframes had the same number of columns and my columns had the same names. The only difference is on the type of the variables but it's nowhere specified that they should match. I tried rbind but it doesn't work.
So this is my code and the error :

rbind(data1, data2)
Error in charToDate(x) : 
 the string is not in an unambiguous standard format

Thank you for your time

Common sense dictates that they at lest should be coercible, the error message indicates that some of the data can't be parsed as dates because the format is ambiguous.

Either fix the date format or use the string class for that column.

If you need more specific help, please provide a proper REPRoducible EXample (reprex) illustrating your issue.

Yes but the problem is that there is no Date format in my data.

It is very difficult to help without seeing any of your data. Please provide some. The link posted previously will help with that. Posting the output of

dput(head(data1))

and

dput(head(data2))

(assuming data1 and data2 are the names of your data frames) would help a lot. Paste the output between lines with three back ticks, like this
```
Output from a dput() call
```

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

If you have a query related to it or one of the replies, start a new topic and refer back with a link.