I hope you have heard about the Birds of a Feather sessions. Here are some details about the community BoF room.
How do I find out more? - check out the rstudio::conf app, and go the the "BOF CHAT" feature.
Community BoF Schedule:
- Fri Feb-2 8-9:00 AM - Greetings - @EconomiCurtis will be at the Pier room meeting folks and coordinating all the ad-hoc groups. Hope you drop by!
- Fri Feb-2 1:30-2PM - Government / Civic / Public-data - lead by @StatSteph.
- Fri Feb-2 from 5:30-6:30 PM - Pre-Hard Rock Cafe cocktail party - we have a bartender. This is just before we head over to the Hard Rock Cafe. Hope to see you there.
- Fri Feb-2 5:30-6:30 PM - Consumer Products Group (CPG) - Kyle is leading this group. Check out your rstudio::conf app >> BOF Chat >> UnConf CPG for more details.
- Fri Feb-2 from 5:30-6:30 PM - Manufacturing - @MattL and the rest of the manufacturing group will meet when we have a bartender.
- Sat Feb-3 at 12:30 on (Lunch) - R-In-Education with @mine. RStudio’s education group would love to meet up with other educators!
- More Ad-Hoc Community Groups? - We're disappointed that we did not end up organizing all the great group-ideas in the initial BoF post. But the community room is a good place to suss out smaller, ad-hoc groups you might like to meet up with. Let @economicurtis know if you'd like help coordinating your group.
Hope to see you there!
*In a previous version of this post I incorrectly said we only had the room for one hour. We have the room (Pier roo, Third Floor) for the entire conference. Friday Feb-2 from 5:30 - 6:30 PM is just when there's bar service