Compiler for R with libraries and upload function

Hi,

is there an online compiler for R, where libraries are installed and you can upload data. I just found jdoodle.com (libraries are installed, but you can't upload csv-files) and online-ide.com (you can upload csv-files, but you can't use any libraries)

Thanks for your help!

Raphael

R is not a compiled programing language so you might be looking for the wrong key word. R is an interpreted language so R code gets executed by an R interpreter.

You haven't told us what is your specific use case but if you are looking for an online R session where you can use R interactively, you can use RStudio Cloud.

If you are looking for a working online R console that you can embed into a website for example, I know it is technically possible (Data Camp does it) but I'm not aware of a service that implements it for you.

1 Like

Thanks for posting. I may be a bit confused what you mean by "compiler" in this instance. Are you looking for an online R interpreter, where you can feed data to an R program/enter R commands at a terminal? Then the easiest place to start is likely RStudio Server. If you are looking for an online compiler to say, send C code to and get a compiled executable program back, you may want to use something like onlinegdb. But if you need to compile code to run as R code, your best bet is just using RStudio Server and the Rcpp library.

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

If you have a query related to it or one of the replies, start a new topic and refer back with a link.