concordance index for matched case–control studies (mC)

Hi
I'm a new Rstudio user working on a matched case-control and I used the method demonstrated in the article “ A concordance index for matched case–control studies with applications in cancer risk ” by Brentnall et al (2014)
They provided an R code to produce the mC in matched case-control studies as a replacement to the area under the receiver operating characteristic (ROC) curve (AUC) to measure how well a variable discriminates between cases and controls.

My question is how to set the confidence intervals and where to get it from the results or Data?

The link is password protected, and none of the other sources I could find have the code. Without the code or experience in using the algorithm, providing guidance is difficult. See the FAQ: How to do a minimal reproducible example reprex for beginners.

Sorry for that, this is a screen from R
Hopefully you can find the issue and guide me

Many thanks

A screenshot does not substitute for a reprex. See the FAQ: How to do a minimal reproducible example reprex for beginners.

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

If you have a query related to it or one of the replies, start a new topic and refer back with a link.