I am fairly new to connecting R to other sources such as Github. .. Now I would like to work with a github repo anyways..
Whenever I try to use GGMTest from github I am receiving the following error:
Downloading GitHub repo SvenKlaassen/GGMtest@HEAD
- During startup - Warning message:*
- Setting LC_CTYPE= failed *
√ checking for file 'C:\Users\MYNAME\AppData\Local\Temp\Rtmpc7Jt9J\remotes3706a2c4ce4\SvenKlaassen-GGMtest-ddc314d/DESCRIPTION' ...
- preparing 'GGMtest':
*√ checking DESCRIPTION meta-information ... *
- checking for LF line-endings in source and make files and shell scripts
- checking for empty or unneeded directories
- building 'GGMtest_0.1.0.tar.gz'
Error: (converted from warning) Setting LC_CTYPE= failed
Error: Failed to install 'GGMtest' from GitHub:
- (converted from warning) installation of package 'C:/Users/MYNAME/AppData/Local/Temp/Rtmpc7Jt9J/file3701498721e/GGMtest_0.1.0.tar.gz' had non-zero exit status*
does anyone know how to solve this? Do I have to unpack "GGMtest_0.1.0.tar.gz" first to some place?