This is not a new topic but I want to alert readers to my shock when I lost over 2 years worth of work in a file I use to create panel data. I just saw that the file had 0 bytes and I thought maybe I had cut and paste the contents and inadvertently saved it. But I looked in my RStudio history database and realized that I had not run the file recently. Then I did a Google search only to learn that this issue has affected may people and I want to know why RStudio (now posit) does not let users know that this is happening and that the most recent release of R is evidently not stable. This topic alleged that the issue was fixed but that is not true since I just installed the latest version of RStudio a few days ago. Content of .R file deleted after saving
This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
If you have a query related to it or one of the replies, start a new topic and refer back with a link.