Crash on startup with Arch Linux

I have been using the latest version of RStudio with R 4.2.1 on an Arch Linux installation. It has been working great, until today when it crashes upon startup when launched through the GUI or terminal. Here is the error message:

TTY detected. Printing informational message about logging configuration. Logging configuration loaded from '/etc/rstudio/logging.conf'. Logging to '/home/boris/.local/share/rstudio/log/rdesktop.log'.
WebEngineContext used before QtWebEngine::initialize() or OpenGL context creation failed.
QGLXContext: Failed to create dummy context
2022-09-28T15:04:05.331288Z [rdesktop] ERROR system error 2 (No such file or directory) [path: /usr/lib/rstudio/bin/resources/stylesheets/rstudio-gnome-light.qss]; OCCURRED AT rstudio::core::Error rstudio::core::FilePath::openForRead(std::shared_ptr<std::basic_istream<char> >&) const src/cpp/shared_core/FilePath.cpp:1462; LOGGED FROM: void rstudio::desktop::applyDesktopTheme(QWidget*, bool) src/cpp/desktop/DesktopUtils.cpp:176
Failed to create OpenGL context for format QSurfaceFormat(version 2.0, options QFlags<QSurfaceFormat::FormatOption>(), depthBufferSize 24, redBufferSize -1, greenBufferSize -1, blueBufferSize -1, alphaBufferSize -1, stencilBufferSize 8, samples 0, swapBehavior QSurfaceFormat::DefaultSwapBehavior, swapInterval 1, colorSpace QSurfaceFormat::DefaultColorSpace, profile  QSurfaceFormat::NoProfile) 
fish: Job 1, 'rstudio' terminated by signal SIGABRT (Abort)

I also get the same error when I use alternative packages like "rstudio-desktop-bin" or "rstudio-desktop-daily-bin" or "rstudio-desktop-preview-bin".

Also, adding --no-sandbox doesn't fix the problem.

Any thoughts?

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

If you have a query related to it or one of the replies, start a new topic and refer back with a link.