create a data set in which I select all respondents that have value 1 in at least one (any) of my variables of interest

Hello can you help me to create a data set in which I select all respondents that have value 1 in at least one (any) of my variables of interest. Starting from my original dataset I need a new dataset with: Number of living children under age 5 years with a fever at any time during the 2 weeks preceding the interview for whom advice or treatment was sought (b5 = 1 & h22 = 1 & any of h32a – x = 1 )

To be able to provide any useful guidance to your problem, it is necessary to have the data that you are starting from (or at least a glimpse of it) - a so-called reproducible example (or "reprex" for short). Could you please provide that? Using dput is useful for providing an example of your data for other users to use.

sorry how do I upload the dataset ? I extracted my variables of interest a built a dataset but looks like i cannot share it

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

If you have a query related to it or one of the replies, start a new topic and refer back with a link.