Create mean with confidence interval

I would like to make a mean with with confidence interval on my ggplot. I have actually made a mean graph, but it is plotted as a graph the same way as the others, so i don't know, if it is possible to get a confidence interval on it. Anyone that can help?

DNAMorfR %>%
  drop_na(`Normal morphology (%)`) %>%
  ggplot(aes(x = Time, y = `Normal morphology (%)`, linetype = Patient, color = Patient, group = Patient, na.rm = TRUE)) +
  geom_line(size = 1) +
  theme_minimal() + ggtitle("(A1) Normal morphology") +
  geom_point(size = 1.5) +
  scale_y_continuous(limits = c(0, 25), breaks=seq(0, 25, by = 5)) +
  geom_hline(yintercept = 4, color = "grey", size = 1) +
  scale_color_manual(values = c("black", "#FF3333", "#FF9933", "#CC9900", "#FF33FF", "cyan", "#99FF33", "#339933", "#0000CC", "#6699FF", "#CCFFFF")) +

Hi!

To help us help you, could you please prepare a reproducible example (reprex) illustrating your issue? Please have a look at this guide, to see how to create one:

I don't know exactly how to upload the data best. Can it be used like this?:

|Time|Patient|Normal morphology (%)|
|Week 1|1|7,00|
|Week 2|1|2,00|
|Week 3|1|3,00|
|Week 1|2|1,00|
|Week 2|2|3,00|
|Week 3|2|3,00|
|Week 1|3|6,00|
|Week 2|3|7,00|
|Week 3|3|8,00|

The article I shared with you is a lesson on how to share.

Please try again?

Now it should be correct i think:

datapasta::df_paste(head(DNAMorfR, 9)[, c('Time', 'Patient', 'Normal morphology (%)')])

data.frame(
Patient = c("1","1","1","2","2","2","3","3","3"),
Normal morphology (%) = c(7, 2, 3, 1, 3, 3, 6, 7, 8),
Time = as.factor(c("Week 1","Week 2","Week 3","Week 1",
"Week 2","Week3 ","Week 1","Week 2",
"Week 3")))

I think you duplicated this in a more recent post. But ok. Think about how the values to plot are to come from ? You need to calculate them in some way. They don't currently exist to be plotted.

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

If you have a query related to it or one of the replies, start a new topic and refer back with a link.