Create Volcano Plot

Hi! I don’t have a direct answer for you, but in the interest of getting you a good answer faster, I do have some suggestions:

• To reach helpers with the right interests, I recommend moving this question to the #tidyverse category, since it seems to involve ggplot2. You could also choose #general if you feel like your question isn’t tightly tied to ggplot2, but either way your question does not sound like it’s about the RStudio IDE.
  • You will be most likely to get an answer quickly if you provide a self-contained, reproducible example of what you’ve got so far. It doesn’t have to work! But at minimum you’ll need to supply some sample data and the code you’ve been working on. This may sound like a chore, but it is the single best thing you can do to increase your chances of getting an answer. When you post your code, please also be sure to format it as code:sparkles: !
  • If you’ve already tried searching for answers elsewhere, posting links to what you’ve found can help your helpers understand where you’re getting stuck (if you’ve posted this question anywhere else, definitely say so and post a link, to stay on the right side of this site’s cross-posting policy).
2 Likes