paid / East Hanover, NJ, US / full-times
Crescens Inc is pioneer in US IT Staffing and Project Services standing a step ahead of our client’s expectation across North America. The incredible up-growth in a short period have been applauded by our clients. Our qualified personnel focus on delivering excellent outcome in a quick turnaround time. Our mission is, “To help people and companies grow, by being an industry leader in all aspects of IT staffing by emphasizing on Ethics, Quality and Efficiency while minimizing Cost and Risk”. Our vision is to be the best in Talent Acquisition and strive towards excellence. The proven track record of working with large MSP/VMS platforms like PeopleFluent, Covendis, IQ Navigator, Taleo, Beeline, Agile, etc helped us to provide transparent quality services.
- Expert knowledge of an analysis tool such as R (ability to write their own functions and expert level of coding skills)
- Extensive experience solving analytical problems using quantitative approaches using machine learning methods
- Track record of using advanced statistical methods, information retrieval, data mining techniques
- Comfort manipulating and analyzing complex, high-volume, high-dimensional data from varying sources
- A strong passion for empirical research and for answering hard questions with data
- A flexible analytic approach that allows for results at varying levels of precision
- Ability to communicate complex quantitative analysis in a clear, precise, and actionable manner
- Fluency with at least one scripting language such as Python
- Familiarity with relational databases and SQL
- Experience working with large data sets, experience working with distributed computing tools a plus (Map/Reduce, Hadoop, Hive, HBase, etc.) is preferred but not required.