ctrl + shift + m (pipe operator) shortcut is suddenly stop working since this morning.

Can confirm that I had the same issue. I uninstalled WebEx as I do not require regular access to the desktop application and the shortcut immediately worked in RStudio.

I have also been having this same issue for a few days, started randomly in the middle of the day on Tuesday, 10/26. I didn't even realize that I had Cisco WebEx still installed since I never use it, but I uninstalled it, and the pipe hot key started working again immediately. Thank you!

Same here. Went to my programs and uninstalled Cisco WebEx and I regained the use of shift + control + m.

1 Like

Thank you! This worked for me too!

It was Webex in my case too. I didn't even know IT had installed it on my computer, but when I used task manager to kill the background process ctrl + shift + m started working again.

Uninstalled WebEx as I haven't has to use it in months. Problem solved. Thanks guys. :+1:

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

If you have a query related to it or one of the replies, start a new topic and refer back with a link.