Cumulated percentages with ggplot2

Good morning everyone,

I have this little data set Dropbox - lip.csv - Simplify your life that I would like to represent on a barplot with cumulative percentages. For every condition there are three replicates. On the x axis, the four conditions should appear. And on the y axis I want the percentage. So for every condition I should have a bar containing cumulative percentages of my following colums ("Lip_pas", "Lip_peu", "Lip_bcp").

But I am kind of lost about the code to write...

Thanks in advance for your help.

What have you tried so far? what is your specific problem?, we are more inclined towards helping you with specific coding problems rather than doing your work for you.

Could you please turn this into a self-contained REPRoducible EXample (reprex)? A reprex makes it much easier for others to understand your issue and figure out how to help.

If you've never heard of a reprex before, you might want to start by reading this FAQ:

Thank you for your reply, I finally managed to write a code that allowed me to get the graph I wanted with ggplot2.

Have a nice evening !

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

If you have a query related to it or one of the replies, start a new topic and refer back with a link.