Like others before me I have also spent hours trying to customize a
Rmarkdown presentation. My goal is to make a number of changes to make the slides as similar as possible as our corporate template, for instance:
- add background color to the footer
- reorder footer elements (title)
- add a two color background, which specific sizes, to the header
- add a custom slide to the beginning of the presentation (whithout a title, just corporate motto and logo)
- position a logo in a precise location with a specific size in the title slide
The last item I got by creating a new csss, but I am struggling to find how to modify most elements, for example the header and footer background. In fact I don't even know their classes names.
I have started with the
ioslides default because it was the one that is more similar to corporate style, but I am not tied to it and will use whichever is more flexible and has better documentation on how to modify individual elements or add new ones.
So my question is: how do I find out which css elements are part of a presentation, and is there a good tutorial on this?