Customize flexdashboard layout

Hi! I have a question: Is there a way to design a layout like this with flexdashboard?

I tried to use fillCol fo the value boxes; however, I obtain something like this

Did I miss something?. Regards

Hello Ali,
Unfortunately providing an image of code, is not the same as providing code as text. If you wish to copy and paste your code example into a forum post, remember that you can use the backtick symbol `, 4 times with the word markdown, on its own line to act as a signal to the forum to format the following text as if it was markdown

````markdown
my markdown text

Hi! Here is the code

---
title: "testing"
output: 
  flexdashboard::flex_dashboard:
    orientation: rows
runtime: shiny
---

```{r setup, include=FALSE}
library(flexdashboard)
library(shiny)
```

Row {data-height=650}
-------------------------------------
### Chart 2 {data-width=100}
```{r}

```

### Chart 3 {data-width=100}

```{r}
fillCol(
valueBox("TextA", icon = "fa-pencil"),
valueBox("TextB", icon = "fa-comments"),
valueBox(
  "TextC", icon = "fa-trash",
  color = "warning")
)

```

Column {data-height=650}
-------------------------------------
### Chart 4 {data-width=100}
```{r}

```

Regards

To my understanding you cannot mix column and row layout at the time being.
You control the layout of a page (= header 1, i.e. #Page 1) by defining a 2nd level header, i.e. ## Row ------ or ## Column -----. The actual flexdashboard "panels" are 3rd level headings, e.g. ### Picture top left.
Thus, for what you want to do, you should be able to host the top-left picture and each value box in one row putting them into a 3rd level heading. Text Box 1 would then be a separate row, dtto for Tab Panel 1.

This topic was automatically closed 54 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.