CONSUMER & MARKET KNOWLEDGE - DATA ANALYTICS MANAGER (EXPERIENCED)
Full-Time / Cincinnati, Ohio, United States
Are you energized by solving tough business problems, using diverse sources of knowledge from analytics to psychology? Are you curious?
If so, then a role in the Consumer & Market Knowledge (CMK) organization is for you! In CMK, we combine analytics and insights to directly influence business strategy, product design, pricing, media investments, retail, go to market strategy … and much more. We use our boundless curiosity to discover what consumers want, why they want it, and how we can influence them through immersive exploration, in-depth analysis, and good research. We use state of the art analytics tools to dig deep in the data, identifying key business drivers and assessing the impact of investments like advertising and in store promotions. We use big data sources and analytics to understand consumers, markets, and retailers.
As a CMK Manager you will:
- Be the broader CMK organization resource on big data application and data analysis.
- Build scaled media measurement, reporting & analytic capabilities in a multi-screen and multi-touch point world.
- Develop capabilities that quantify key business drivers, assess sufficiency of plans, and improve sales & return on our marketing investments – media and trade.
- Build individual person/store analytics capability to take performance measurement to the next level.
- Enable teams to assess business potential of new ideas and launch successful initiatives.
- Build closed loop experimentation capability.
- Lead development of analytics capability of big data as it relates to consumer insights & analytics.
Some projects you may own:
- Building tools and analytical approaches for media and trade spend optimization based on analyzing individual level consumer/store data (media, purchase, sensors, IoT).
- Multi-touch attribution modeling using individual level media/purchase data.
- Attributive and predictive market level modeling for trade promotion and media spend optimization.
- Ability to contribute and influence across levels and functions.
- Creativity, innovation, initiative, follow-through, communication, and priority-setting.
- History from school or work experience of strong leadership through envisioning, direction setting, enrolling others and thinking/problem solving.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred in Statistics, Engineering, Computer Science, or Physical Sciences. Master’s degree is helpful. Good academic standing if currently in school.
- Work experience or certification in SQL and Python, or R.
- Experience or certification in Statistical Packages: Matlab, SPSS, SAS or JMP.
- Ability to query and analyze data
- Strong analytical skills, using multiple data sources.
- Willing to travel
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor.Immigration sponsorship is not available for this role. As a general matter, Procter & Gamble does not sponsor candidates for nonimmigrant visas or permanent residency. However, Procter & Gamble may make exceptions on a discretionary basis. Any exceptions would be based on the Company's specific business needs at the time and place of recruitment as well as the particular qualifications of the individual.Procter & Gamble participates in e-verify as required by law. Qualified individuals will not be disadvantaged based on being unemployed.