data.frame in reactive , and after formattable : getting error : object of type 'closure' is not subsettable

Hi everybody,

I have a problem in my shiny app :
my data.frame is working well, i passed it in a reactive function,
the problem is : when i call the fonction in order to do a formattable, it's not working. I get this error : object of type 'closure' is not subsettable.

So I try to do isolate and print of the function, and it's working, I can see my dataframe in my shiny app, the problem is, I cannot change my filters, if i want the data of another year for exemple, nothing change...

Do you have any idea or other solution ??

Many thanks :slight_smile:

Do you always refer to the reactive object with () after the text?

2 Likes

Oh I miss it in the formatter text where I call a column. Thanks you :slight_smile:
Now I can see my dataframe in my app Shiny, but my filters still not working, if I change the year, it's always the same... but I have no error in my code, that is strange

I got now this error : no applicable method for 'as.htmlwidget' applied to an object of class "NULL"

Please read the below article for debugging tips. If you are unable to solve for yourself and would like forum support, consider following the guide to making a shiny reprex (in the article also)

(Shiny debugging and reprex guide)

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 54 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

If you have a query related to it or one of the replies, start a new topic and refer back with a link.