Data Scientist and Product Development -Capital Markets 9 views
Full- Time / Boston, MA, United States
Data Science & Product Development , Capital Markets
Shape the future of electronic trading products through data and quantitative expertise, and improve trading experience with predictive science, machine learning and optimization!
Our Systematic Trading and Analytics Platform team develops trading capabilities and provides quantitative expertise to the design of next-generation brokerage products in equity, fixed income and prime market. We build trading infrastructure and create trading algorithms to help clients achieve the best execution. We work with clients to improve their trading strategy, educate them about market structure and trading tools, and provide consultation to help them tackle their unique problems.
The Expertise You Have
- At minimum a Master’s (Ph.D. preferred) degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Applied Mathematics or other relevant quantitative discipline
- 3+ years of experience in TCA and equity algorithmic strategy development
- Series 7 and 57 or to be obtained within a time frame set by the business unit
The Skills You Bring
- Your equity market, brokerage business, securities industry rules and regulations knowledge
- You can analyze large amounts of data through your experience with Python, KDB/Q or Snowflake
- You build engineering systems that evaluate and optimize trading algorithms, routers and venues
- You bring leadership and presentation skills to influence product directions with business partners
The Value You Deliver
- Designing and Developing automated systematic trading system
- Analyzing trading data and developing models to build actionable insights for performance improvement
- Working closely with internal partners and technology teams to deliver robust, scalable solutions
- Serving as subject matter authority on assigned product(s) and related market segment
- Crafting and improving trading algorithms to achieve the best execution for our clients
At Fidelity, we are focused on making our financial expertise broadly accessible and effective in helping people live the lives they want. We are a privately held company that places a high degree of value in creating and nurturing a work environment that attracts the best talent and reflects our commitment to our associates. We are proud of our diverse and inclusive workplace where we respect and value our associates for their unique perspectives and experiences. For information about working at Fidelity, visit FidelityCareers.com
Fidelity Investments is an equal opportunity employer.