Deep Learning with Keras and TensorFlow in R Workflow - rstudio::conf 2020

I'm trying to get to the Rstudio Cloud environment for the deep learning workshop and the identifier deep_learn doesn't seem to be working. Has the identifier changed, or is it due to the the servers teardown?

@gdatta, yes, this is due to the teardown.

1 Like

Any can send me the session name Thanks.
[the one in the instruction did not work]

I'm having the same issue. The webpage keeps saying Password is Not Valid, please try again!

I am not able to get any of those data install instructions to work. I get directories created but no data anywhere. I seem to be getting a no file exists for pointing to the .zip files which seems to suggest that my call to kaggle isn't working. I don't know how to fix this.

This is the specific error

Error: [ENOENT] Failed to move 'natural-images.zip'to 'C:/Users/.../materials/data/natural-images.zip': no such file or directory

@tdbuskirk you need a Kaggle account & you need to store your API credentials on your machine. See here for more details: https://github.com/Kaggle/kaggle-api

Can you check whether this command works for you:
kaggle competitions list

1 Like

Yeah, this is becuase they had to tear down the servers for maintenance during the weekend. So right now if you try to log on you will not be able to. However, the deep_learn identifier will work once the servers are back up.

@rochefrancisco & @tdbuskirk, this is because they had to tear down the servers for maintenance during the weekend. So right now if you try to log on you will not be able to. However, the deep_learn identifier will work once the servers are back up.

Thanks, I’ll try again tonight.

Will there be recording of the session, I really want to attend and learn :disappointed:

@Bradley hope you will share recording link later

FYI: the servers are back up and the log-in works

@RAPD, RStudio records and streams the conference presentations but, unfortunately, does not stream nor record the pre-conference workshops.

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

If you have a query related to it or one of the replies, start a new topic and refer back with a link.