Denodo integration: timestamps come in as NA

My RStudio is currently integrated with a virtual application called denodo.
My first two weeks of integration whenever I brought over data with timestamps I did not have any issues.
Now, for some reason R cannot read the timestamp data. It does not give me an R error, but rather the data comes in as N/A for all data fields.
What makes the problem challenging to understand is it is only happening to me and one other co-worker and no one else.
What could I issue be?
Users at denodo say they cannot help because they cannot replicate it. :confused:

Hi @jesquibe! Welcome!

I'm afraid I don't have a direct answer for you, but to make it more likely that someone else might be able to help, can you provide some more details about your problem?

Are you connecting to denodo using JDBC and RJDBC (as described here and here)?

It would probably also be helpful to include some more information on your system setup.

• The output of running RStudio.Version()[-1]
  • The output of running sessionInfo() during a session when you have been seeing the problem.

Please copy and paste the console output here, then select it and click the little </> button at the top of the posting box to make sure it doesn't get garbled by the forum software.

> sessionInfo()
R version 3.6.1 (2019-07-05)
Platform: x86_64-w64-mingw32/x64 (64-bit)
Running under: Windows 10 x64 (build 17134)
# connecting to Denodo
jdbcDriver <- JDBC(driverClass="com.denodo.vdb.jdbcdriver.VDBJDBCDriver", classPath=Sys.getenv("Denodo_Path"))
jdbcConnection <- dbConnect(jdbcDriver, "jdbc:vdb://dvsapp01", Sys.getenv("Denodo_id"),Sys.getenv("Denodo_Password"))
> RStudio.Version()[-1]
$mode
[1] "desktop"

$version
[1] ‘1.2.1335’

I found a driver that fixed this issue:Preformatted text
\infopdc\USERAREA\Shared\AllShare\Trent\Denodo7\denodo-vdp-jdbcdriver.jar

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.