Do shiny server need to be installed as I aready installed Rstudioserver on my linux cent OS 6 server for publishing shiny app on my own server ?

Hi Guys, I already installed R studio server on my cent OS 6 Linux server.Now I want to publish shiny app on my own server i.e on cent OS 6 linux, how to do it ? Is it require to install shiny server on my own server .Need clarity on this.
Thanks in Advance
Manohar

Yes, you have to install it, shiny-server is a separate service

Have in mind that deploying to your own server needs a different workflow than publishing to shinyapps.io, you have to manually install all the needed packages beforehand in your server on appropriate location and you have to manually copy your app into the appropriate folder /srv/shiny-server

Thanks Andreas ,Do you have an idea how to generate dynamic tab names with respective to the number of plots generated on the output side and also how can I render each plot such that on click that tab name it should render that plot in shiny dashboard
Thanks in Advance,
Manohar

This is a very different question, please ask it on a new topic including a minimal REPRoducible EXample (reprex). A reprex makes it much easier for others to understand your issue and figure out how to help.

If you've never heard of a reprex before, you might want to start by reading this FAQ:

Hey Andreas ,thanks fro responding,that problem got solved.

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.