does anyone how to make a MicrobiomeMarker object form phyloseq?

m making analysis of microbiome with qiime2 and i want to make a normalization and a lefse analysis with MicrobiomeMarker, but i'm in troubles because when i try to make a microbiomemarker object i got error messages.

here is the script:

library(phyloseq)

library(microbiomeMarker)

setwd("~/Escritorio/bacte_alfredo/ASVsB/r")

#import objects and make a phyloseq object

ps = import_qiime2(otu_qza = "feature_css.qza", taxa_qza = "taxfix.qza",

•                sam_tab = "bacte_alfredo_metadata.tsv", tree_qza = "tree.qza")

Found more than one class "phylo" in cache; using the first, from namespace 'phyloseq'
Also defined by ‘tidytree’
Found more than one class "phylo" in cache; using the first, from namespace 'phyloseq'

microbiomeMarker(ps)

Error in microbiomeMarker(ps) : otu_table is required

a = otu_table(ps)

microbiomeMarker(a)

Error in microbiomeMarker(a) : otu_table is required

microbiomeMarker(otu_table(a))

Error in microbiomeMarker(otu_table(a)) : otu_table is required

marker_table(a)

Error in (function (classes, fdef, mtable) : unable to find an inherited method for function ‘marker_table’ for signature ‘"otu_table"’

i don know what the #ell is that mean with an otu table and i cannot find a way to get a MicribiomeMarker object.

do you have an idea or tip to get it?

This topic was automatically closed 42 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

If you have a query related to it or one of the replies, start a new topic and refer back with a link.