Environment pane column widths and font size

I really enjoy the smaller font and ability to manually adjust the column width in the Files pane, and I was wondering if anyone knew a way to do this for the Environment pane as well? (I don't want smaller fonts for everything, just specifically for the Environment pane). Also, either being able to adjust the column width and/or choose the columns I wanted to see would be great. Is there any way to do that, or would that need to be an added feature? As-is, I can't see the full name of all my data frames unless I zoom in and out of the Enviornment pane. Thanks!

5 Likes

Was looking for the same. Some things about the IDE I've been able to fix using a plug-in for Chrome User JavaScript and CSS

But that requires being savvy about using the "Inspect" tool in your browser and setting up the CSS right. For this particular issue I discovered the first column has been hard-wired to be 25% the width of the panel, so I changed that with User CSS to be 50% with

.GBDUI2DCFXB {
    width: 50% !important;
}

But unfortunately that "GBDUI2DCFXB" identifier is unreliable, in another install I have it is something different. Also, I haven't been able to get setting the font size here to work, even with "!important".